Saturday 8 December 2012

Glitter Eye Makeup 2013



Professional make-up artists use them and abuse them during fashion shows! They add a touch of glamour to any make-up. This fine, light glitter forms a sparkling veil over the face, body and hair, and may also be used as a starting point for entire themes.If you want an all over shimmer this New Years AND you want to smell amazing, then this lickable body powder is your product.  It comes in 3 colors and flavors: Cocoa (sparkling bronze color), Honey (sparkling gold), and Marshmallow (sparkling white).  I like that this isn’t glittery, but just shimmery- so you don’t look like a disco ball.  Plus, these do smell pretty nice- just not sure if I would lick them….





These powders by MAC often get overlooked by the Mineralize Skinfinishes (which are great also!), but I like these as I can put in small containers for travel, and I don’t have to worry about them breaking in my suitcase.  They make for a perfect highlight on top of the cheekbones, or even a light shimmer on the lid for a soft everyday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment