Friday 14 December 2012

Head Scarf Winter Fashion 2013



Best Review: Womens Winter Knit Hooded Scarf Headscarf Neckwarmer Hoodie Hat - I was looking for a hat that wouldn’t squish my hair but would also keep me warm and this was it! I’m so happy that I purchased this headscarf. I’ve only worn it a couple of times since are weather keeps going from freezing cold to warm (I live in Michigan). But if you’re looking for a headscarf to keep you warm and not mess up your hair then this is it. You won’t be sorry you bought it.


 


Best Review: Womens Winter Knit Hooded Scarf Headscarf Neckwarmer Hoodie Hat - I was looking for a hat that wouldn't squish my hair but would also keep me warm and this was it! I'm so happy that I purchased this headscarf. I've only worn it a couple of times since are weather keeps going from freezing cold to warm (I live in Michigan). But if you're looking for a headscarf to keep you warm and not mess up your hair then this is it. You won't be sorry you bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment