Monday 10 December 2012

Latest Tulip Skirts Dresses 2013



Nope, the name Tulip dress doesn't refer to the pattern -- it's actually a reference to the shape of the skirt, which flares out and then comes back in at the hem, mimicking the shape of a tulip. This style is great for girls who are lacking in the hip department, and they provide a flattering alternative to a typical fit-and-flare skirt style.


 


This is a perfect summer dress for work. The fabric contains 55% linen, therefore it is breathable but very lightweight  (absolutely perfect for this climate). The fit is great. It fits me pretty well on top. Unfortunately, I am not in love with the tulip skirt. It pleated at the waist and balloon out at the hips. I feel like there is extra fabric and/or so much room around my hips. I wish this dress has a traditional pencil skirt instead of tulip skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment