Sunday 9 December 2012

Islamic Bridal Hijab Trends-Wedding Hijab



Hijab is a modest dress for islamic women in their religion of islam.Hijab is a islamic clothing which shows simplicity and modesty in their lives.It is simply a sign of respect and modesty.According to their islamic religions women use to cover their heads and hair with scarves and hijabs.

 


Before anyone points out, I know hijab is supposed to be not glam but I'm sure there are exceptions to occasions such as weddings. Firstly although ideally in my opinion the bride should only be seen by the women and her Mahram (father, brothers, uncles, grandfather etc) I know that sometimes you might have people who are not Mahram see you while you get into and out of the venue or see pictures of you so this is the reason I believe that you should hijabify your wedding outfit, so that even though it's not completely hijabi (in terms of attracting attention) you're still covered

No comments:

Post a Comment